Parallel ConnectionA fantastic feature for those wanting to expand their system at a later stage is the ability to add more batteries to expand your battery capacity.
Long-life Quality Lithium-ion BatteryVertical industry integration ensures 4500 cycles with 95% DOD. Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety and most promising cycle life.
BMS protectedSelf-designed BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperatures, surges and irregular voltages.
CompatibilityCompatible with most of the leading inverters on the market. Its compact and fashionable design fits in your home environment
You can optionally add mounting brackets BRACK-US3000 to this product for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Higher usable capacity resulting in less battery modules installed
- Usable capacity 4560Wh
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units
- Allows for large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub
- Intelligent BMS protecting battery cells
- 95% DoD with more usable capacity
- RS485 and CAN compatible
- Comes with a 5-year warranty non-extendable
Of the products that sell, the PylonTech batteries are only compatible with the Solis Hybrid, Deye Hybrid, Fusion, Voltronic Axpert, Growatt, GoodWe ES, EM and the Victron Multiplus 48V.
Here’s an example of what our batteries can run:
What you can run with a 5kWh 0.5C Battery (80% DOD):
You can run the following for around 4 hours
6 x LED Lights
The maximum discharge for a 5kWh 0.5C battery is 2.5kWhPlease note: The above is only an example.